Race Start and Finish Line
4730 Crystal Springs Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Volunteers will be on hand to direct participants where check in and race start is.
To get to the start of the race off Crystal Springs Drive from the I-5 Golden State Freeway:
- Take the Los Feliz Blvd exit.
- Drive west a short distance to Crystal Springs Drive and turn RIGHT.
- Follow Crystal Springs Drive until you reach the stop sign at the intersection of the Ranger Station Headquarters and Fire Road/Crystal Springs Drive. We will have signs here!
- Go LEFT here, and follow back to the parking lot near the merry go round. Please note the start of this race is NOT anywhere near the start of our half-marathon. Completely opposite sides of the park.
- The 10K starts near the OLD L.A Zoo, and Carousel/Merry Go Round.
View Larger Map
Race Start Time
Bib # & Race Packet Pick-up (2 options)
Friday before race day, 3:30pm-7:30pm.
A Runner's Circle Running Shop
3216 Los Feliz Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90039.
Race morning, 6am-6:45am.
Check-in is at the start/finish area starting at 6am.
Tough and rugged trail 10K. Please come prepared. See the Course Info section for turn by turn directions.
3 hours. Race course closes at 10am. No exceptions.
2 well-stocked and well-manned aid stations with water, Clif electrolyte drinks, and plenty of fruit and salty snacks
Every runner receives a beautiful finisher's medal, & a nice tech shirt.
If you complete both the half marathon and 10k you will be able to pick up your special Hollywood Trail Rock Star medal and shirt immediately following your 10K finish at the start/finish line. NOT before the race.
Race Day Breakfast
A delicious breakfast will be served starting at 8am at the start/finish area, and is free to all runners and volunteers.
Parking will be in the parking lot near the merry-go-round. Parking lot will be open at 5:30am. No earlier.
The race will be accurately chip timed with results posted live on race day.